Tuesday, December 8, 2009

KINGSOFT? i don't know u judge it.

KINGSOFT?
doesn't sound familiar to you?
kingsoft anti-virus? kingsoft JX3 剑侠情缘?
hai ya! google it la!

Remember my previous post?
if not, CLICK HERE!

(*Upon request, i have censored the person name as she is no longer working in the company*)

Well, obviously i'm here to warn all those freelances and to gain back my rights as a worker.


- i thought they say t-shirt provided how come you're wearing a black tank top imin?
because they say t-shirt wasn't ready, and first reason for not paying us the exact amount because we didn't wear t-shirt. No t-shirt, no logo, thats why it's only RM100/per day! OHHH BUT WHATS ON YOUR ARMS IMIN? nah it's kingsoft JX3 logo!

- i thought they say RM120 per day, how come u only received RM330?
On the last day the person in charged promised he would give us extra RM30 as bonus, so total should be RM390. But i really don't understand how come they bank in only RM330, they can't give me a good explanation.

- i thought the man u called up promised u to pay u back another RM30?
I WAITED FOR AT LEAST 3 WEEKS ALREADY. He kept delaying me. u know i don't have good patience.

- How come u post up such mean things imin?
oh because, i'm not happy, this is my blog and i'm just expressing my feelings, and to warn others, this is workers' rights?

- IMIN, how come such small amount you also want to make a HAVOC over it?
it's not about the money, it's about workers' right? i wonder how many girls have they fooled.

SO WHO IS WITH ME, READERS?

17 comments:

JewelLing said...

I'm with youuuuuuuu!

imin said...

thanks babe <3

Unknown said...

I support you, imin!! :)

imin said...

thanks pamela! :)

Jarod Yong said...

I'm not gay but if you show me which guy screwed your up, I'll give his ass a good screwing!

imin said...

Haha i hope he see this.

Ann-Marieee said...

It's just wrong how they kept lying about everything.

I'm with you! :D

imin said...

Yeah true,
somemore they dare to tell me it's not their fault,
it's the 3rd party who post up the job's fault.
shame on them!

─тїиyмοяпї ♥ ьΙоgiє— said...

though i never gt myself in such situation before but ive heard a lot from my friends as well.u're right.we must fight for our right as we're working like cow for them and they have no rights to treat us this way!=)

imin said...

ya! true! we worked so so hard, but yet... this is what we get

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

I am with you! go file in report!! go.. you seriously need to do something. OIC. it's kingsoft. damn kingsoft. luckily i didnt work for them last pc fair. LOL
You should have posted this long ago.. LOL

imin said...

i bet no one gonna work for them if this news get hot :P

V-Guan said...

This is actually the worst company I've ever seen. Made promises that they couldn't fulfill and the other guy thinks he could fool others by just saying and promising he would pay himself? He has just made it even worse. I feel like this is a trick to attract more girls or people to work for them as they could always just use the same trick - denying. How could they even blame the 3rd party, anyway? Such a reason, doesn't even sound right. If that's even true, the company should have made the 3rd party to pay. Hmm.. how about send the company a copy of this post and if possible, a copy to that smartass guy, too. Then, report to the authorities. :D

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Yes, send the company this post Imin!!!! Let them know it! then see what they say!! then report to authorities kay!
wait for your news!

imin said...

more stories to come :P

Ter Sern said...

i support u, go sue them..hehe

imin said...

thanks ter sern