Thursday, July 30, 2009

i'mma bring u on a FOOD TRIP! ♥

It was one of the days in my semester break!
This is indeed a never ending semester break for me.. it's kinda torturing u know.
WHEN IS THE NEXT SEMESTER STARTING?!

Starting to waste more time on my eye makeup. :]
do u like it? or it is too heavy or maybe too plain?
i might do an update on how to do my eye make up,
specially for those who asked me how do i do my eye makeup :]


okay lets begin with the FOOD TRIP!
i'm gonna bring u to a restaurant somewhere in Penang..
who has the best mushroom soup I've ever tasted so far. :]
Believe me, i heard the cook used to work in Rasa Sayang Hotel before.
who has the most reasonable price for their set lunch!
it's only RM16.90 for soup, a cup of beverages, main course and dessert!AND..
who has fishes in aluminum foil!
JENG JENG JENG!!



TRUST ME!
the food is cheap and super tasty plus the portion isn't small!
it's more than enough for my tummy tho. :)

ANY IDEA WHERE IS THIS?

No comments: