Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas ♥


Hey Dearies,
OMG! it's year end!
Two bad news about year end is everyone spends alot and eats alot!
Isn't it true? :P


Spend early Christmas with my baby,
had a movie marathon yesterday, it was satisfying!

and at night, went coffee bean to celebrate chongwei's late birthday :)

The sinful thing we love,
CAKE

I'm gonna missed out Christmas Eve & Christmas in Penang :(





ChongWei's new pressie!
T-shirt saying "I'm Not Fat, I'm Pregnant"

Have a Merry merry Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

That's so funny! hahahahaha~~

Floater cum Trowel Machine said...

Hey! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the good data you will have right here on this post. I will likely be coming back to your blog for extra soon.

- Portable Concrete Batch Plant | Bitumen Sprayers | Bitumen Pressure Distributors

Website Development Company Ahmedabad said...

be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips.

- OpenCart development Ahmedabad | OpenCart developers Ahmedabad | PHP Web Development Ahmedabad

fruit exports said...

I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

- cotton exports | fruit exports