Wednesday, June 30, 2010

1st Year Anniversary ♥


Hey readers,
it was last Saturday :)

baby surprise me with a bouquet of Lilies
for our 1st year together
i loveeeeeeeeeee it

we went to chillis for a light lunch,
Tostada chips!

it is yummy and refillable!

and we watched TOY STORY 3
thumbs up! so cute!

Baby brought me to ENO for buffet dinner



was so happy!
i see oyster, muscle, crabs and prawns! *drooools*



different kind of bread, not my cup of tea :P

muscle and crab!


remember to save your stomach!
it is super worth it!

even salad looks yummy right? :)


posing with my food ♥ so in loveee!


so cute :)

want to get on those after my finals!


ENO band :)

TIME FOR SWEET STUFF!
*notice me, i was so excited to grab all of them!*

cakes!

chopsticks for fondue!

:) so happy!

it was a memorable day :)
I love you long long time baby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy 1st year anni to both of ya :) wish many more years to come