Monday, January 4, 2010

Finally 18th!

On the 28th of December 2009,
it was finally the day! legal for everything!

the very first present of the day

love it so much!
the only one in Penang! :) thanks baby!

and we watched Alvin & the Chipmunks!
it's a must watch! :) loveeee Theodore!

and we went Manila Place for lunch.

Yummy Sausages. *yum* LOL

still loving my nails

i love him deep deep & many many



Received another present from
Cindy & Ace :)



sam brought me to a nice nice place :)

and we pak thor! *ahem ahem*







And we went HardRock for a walk! :)

never been to the other side of the hotel :)
love it



a great shot of baby.

and a very mysterious shot of me.







*mwahhhh*



Baby gave me another surprise by setting up a dinner
in Feringgi Garden with My sis, Bro & Tannie.

lovely place :)





Fish & Chips

Lobster Spaghetti

Sizzling Black Pepper Beef

Some chicken. lol







HOW MANY TIME MUST I ANNOUNCE??!
i'm 18! why 14 candles only? :(

made my wish,
and my wish came through after a few days!
guess it really works! :)

SuperGirl By sis & Tannie. awwww :)

Present from Jesmine, Sukda, Yenpeng, Steph & Ace.
LOVE IT! gosh finally a leopard set!

Present from Bro's Gf :)

Present from Bro.
thanks for all the present people, love u.

2 comments:

imin said...

thanks! :D

Anonymous said...

happy belated bufday imin