Monday, August 3, 2009

A WASTED TRIP DOWN TO KULIM :(

Today i wanted to go and find my hair stylist, i wanted to change my hair style!
I lost his contact number so i have to go all the way to Kulim but his shop was closed. :[
was kind frustrated, because i needed a new hair color desperately.
i - the dangerous one drove my baby around.

Prawn Noodles also known as "hokkien mee" in Kulim!
BM TOWN.
so packed and congested, hate driving there.
i secretly aimed Jit Sin Private HighSchool,
was finding for any good looking guys, but failed to :(
while we stuck in the terrible jams.

i know right? my hair grew already, i need to dye it already.
say GOODBYE TO THE OLD HAIR.
i'm going to Kulim to find my hair stylist again tomorrow! mwahahahhaha!!

oh ya we stopped by Queensbay for eyelashes and hair clips!
oh ya i'm selling the bottom box of eyelashes, anyone wants?
it's too thin for me.
Guess who just got her P LICENSE today!
JAMIE TAN!
she drove her friend's car.
and we went Coffee Island for dinner :)
pssssssssssssst let me tell u a secret! this is the one juice that can make me happy. :)

No comments: